I Connectivity iConnect Audio 2/4
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, this studio-quality interface handles everything you can throw at it.
Or you can login to your existing account if you have one.
The Mobile Studio Center-piece!
It's fast and easy... connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and just start creating. All features are controlled directly from the touch-sensitive front panel, with no extra control software required. And it's built like a tank! You can throw it in your bag without worrying about fragile knobs breaking off. It’s powered from the USB bus, so you don’t need an external power supply either. Need to cue a headphone mix? Set input and output levels? Direct monitor your vocals? Just touch the panel and you’re good to go. Plus the same robust iConnectivity MIDI technology that studios and touring acts rely on is built-in, no external dongle needed.
ConnectAUDIO2/4 includes a great software suite for free, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of instruments and loops from Big Fish Audio. It’s everything you need - just plug in and make music.
What Makes ConnectAUDIO2/4 Unique?
- Effortless user interface, easy to set up and control. Multi-mode direct monitoring.
- Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out.
- Easy to set levels and check/assign routing.
- Main Out and Headphone Out can have separate mixes - great for DJs
- Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed).
- Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input.
- 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs.
- ¼” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
- USB bus-powered (no wall power required).
- Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device.