Image Line FL Studio 20 Fruity Edition (Download)
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment adored by the EDM community.
Or you can login to your existing account if you have one.
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 16 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
Choose Fruity Edition if you need Piano roll and Pattern Clips in the Playlist for sequencing, but don't need Audio Clips, Audio Recording, Slicex or Edison.
FL Studio 12 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers
Notable new features:
- Updated Editions – FL Studio Fruity edition gains Automation Clips. Producer edition gains Sytrus & Maximus. Signature Bundle gains Harmless, Newtone, Gross Beat and Pitcher. Changes also apply retroactively for existing customers.
- Vectorial UI – FL Studio is now 100% vectorial allowing it to be used on 4, 5 or even 8K monitors with pin-sharp fidelity.
- Mixer – Completely redesigned mixer, dynamically resizable with 6 layout styles plus 3-user configurable docking panels (left, centre and right) for track management. Multi-fader selection and adjustment. Multi-touch support. 10 FX slots per track. Many new multi-track routing automated options. Enhanced grouping and submix functions. The dedicated ‘Send’ channels have been replaced with general purpose send tracks and added to the overall track pool.
- Updated plugins – 3xOSC, Edison, Formula Controller, Peak Controller, Keyboard Controller gain vectorial UIs. Envelope Controller (8 articulators, Mod X/Y envelopes & vectorial UI), Send (can now send to any mixer track & vectorial UI), Hardcore (new tube distortion effect & convolution based cabinet simulation), Patcher (Plugins open outside patcher. Auto patcherizing of existing plugins & multi-touch support). Fruity Convolver new impulse library by Soundiron. Finally, the Channel Settings are now integrated into the Wrapper. ZGameEditor Visualizer – Loads all popular video formats and 4K rendering.
- Piano roll – Time markers added for labelling and looping purposes. Auto-zoom can now be switched off in the General Settings. Stamp tool replaces chord tool and allows users to click in chords from a selector. Macro to find overlapping notes. Editable ghost-notes (see menu).
- Playlist – Drop multiple stems or Audio Clips on the Playlist from any Windows file browser.
- Browser – Category tabs (Files, Plugins and Current Project). Right-click delete option for content.
- Multi-touch support – Multi-touch has been extended to Mixer functions, Channel settings and Control Surface.
FL Studio 12 introduces the biggest change to the user interface in over 10 years. High resolution video monitors are here to stay with 4K (3840x2160, 4096x2160) and 5K (5120×2880) models now flooding the market at ever lower prices. FL Studio can take full advantage of these resolutions with a pin-sharp user scalable UI. FL Studio’s user selectable scaling factor ranges from 100% to 400%, so it’s ready to take full advantage of even 8K (7680×4320, 8192×5120), with 16X the pixels of a 1080p monitor.
The Mixer takes advantage of the vectorial back-end to present a fully dynamic user experience. Click on the edge of the Mixer and drag it to any size. Couple this with 6 layout styles and features that dynamically adjust to the vertical zoom and FL Studio 12’s Mixer is ready for any task. Taken to the next level, the mixer can easily be rescaled to fit ‘human’ fingers. No more fiddling about with tiny controls on a touch screen. The larger the touch display, the bigger users can make the interface controls.
What can FL Studio 12 do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.